Follow the Steps of Our Lady of Fatima
This Bracelet is made in Fatima, Portugal, and blessed by the local priest before shipping.
At Valinhos, near Cova da Iria, there were three shepherd children:
1. Lúcia dos Santos, born in 03/23/1907, became a cloistered nun.
2. Francisco Marto, born in 11/06/1908, died a few years later, in 1919, due to the epidemic of the time.
3. Jacinta Marto, born in 11/03/1910, died a few years later, in 1920, also due to the epidemic of the time.
4. It was on a regular day, when they were taking care of their sheep at Cova da Iria, that Our Lady of Fatima appeared to them. We were in 1917.
5. On a Sunday, around noon, at Cova da Iria (1917), a Lady appeared at the top of an Holm Oak tree, wearing white, shinning brighter than the sun, holding a rosary, and invited them to be at that exact same spot every 13th day of each month, for the period of 6 months straight. And so the Three Shepherd Children abided.
6. First Apparition: On May 13th, Our Lady asked them to pray the rosary every day in order to obtain peace and the end of the war.
7. Second Apparition: On 13th of June, Our Lady showed the Three Shepherd Children a heart, surrounded by thorns, it was the Immaculate Heart of Mary, outraged by the sins of Humanity, which demanded reparation.
8. Third Apparition: On 13th of July, Our Lady showed them a vision of Hell where the poor sinners’ souls were, and told the Three Children that the War would end soon, but if Humanity didn’t stop offending God, the worst was yet to come.
9. The Prison: On 13th of August, Lúcia, Francisco and Jacinta were taken to Ourém, to the house of the Village Administrator to be taken to interrogation.
10. Fourth Apparition: On 19th of August, Our Lady appeared to the Three Shepherd Children, that were taking care of their herd, and once again asked them to pray a lot and for them to make sacrifices for the sinners. At that day She promised them that She would perform a miracle so everyone would believe them.
11. Fifth Apparition: On 13th of September, Our Lady told the children to keep praying the rosary.
12. Sixth Apparition: On 13th of September, Our Lady identified Herself as Our Lady of the Rosary and asked them to build, on that exact spot, a chapel in Her honor.
13. Ascension: So Mary rose to the skies and promised a miracle. The sun started to spin around itself, shinning in every color, on a mesmerizing light show that happened 3 times.
14. Devotion: Since then, Fatima became a place of spiritual vocation and faith to millions of pilgrims.
15. God’s Plan: Happened to call people into conversion, prayer and contrition. In order to establish world devotion to the IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY.
Our Lady of Fatima Steps - Bracelet